- Body Rock April Challenge http://www.bodyrock.tv 5 body rock workouts a week + 2 active rest days
- April Photo Challenge
- Eat super CLEAN with 1x treat meal a week
- Goal: be as close to 120lbs by the end of month as possible ;-)
Bring it on and ROCK your April ladies!!!!
With this glorious juice fast nearing end, time to set up a no fail plan for future.
- Make one day a week a full Juice Fast Day, I pick Tuesday!
- Weigh in every Wednesday morning.
- Drink a huge jar of green vegetable juice every day (replacing a meal or just sipping it throughout the day).
- Drink lots of water with lemon or apple cider vinegar, lots of herbal and green tea.
- Eat mostly plant based diet (fruits & veggies), raw preferably or slightly cooked. Incorporate grains, legumes slowly and then incorporate lean organic/free range animal protein (fish, chicken, eggs, egg whites etc.), not counting calories, just listening to my body and eating small portions through the day, eat every 3 hours or when I am hungry, no starving allowed. Sit down at the table with my food and really enjoy it!
- Work out 5-7x/week, running, weight lifting, yoga, pilates, slowly start adding Body Rock videos and work my way up to body rock 5x/week.
- Sleep 8 hours a night and Relax whenever possible.
- Reduce my work days from 6 to 5 a week, I have to LIVE not just work!!!
- Enjoy 1-2 "whatever meals" a week, no guilt attached! I believe having that will help me sustain my progress and lead to moderation in the future.
- Have wine 1x week if the mood strikes (and it will :-)))
- Use coffee as a treat occasionally, do not use as a drug in the morning I cannot live without!
Following these should smoothly take me to my goal weight (115 lbs) by May 20, 2012 and to a lifetime of moderation, no more yo-yo for this gal.
Cheers to health!